Terms and Conditions
Please read the conditions of the accommodation contract:
General conditions of the accommodation contract of "Scout Madrid Hostel" Fundación Promesa , on 08/01/2015
1. Scope of application:
a) These Conditions apply to all contracts that govern the lease of rooms and beds as well as other services and benefits performed by Fundación PROMESA (Scout Madrid Hostel) (located at Calle entre arroyos 19 a, Madrid), with VAT number ES G85874550
b) The sublease of leased rooms and their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of Fundación Promesa.
c) Conditions other than those established in this writing, in favor of the client, will only be applicable if agreed in writing in advance.
2. Formalization of the contract, responsibility of the parties and prescription:
- This contract was created at the moment in which Fundación PROMESA accepts the client's reservation request. PROMESA Foundation has the right to confirm in writing the reservation of the room.
- The parties to the contract are Fundación PROMESA and the client. If a third party makes the reservation on behalf of the client, it will be jointly responsible - together with this - in front of the shelter of all the obligations of the accommodation contract.
- The hostel will be responsible for all the obligations of the accommodation contract.
- All customer claims are prescribed after 3 months.
- The limitation of liability and the short period of limitation shall apply to the hostel, even if it contravenes its obligations with respect to the pre-contractual costs and the actual breach of the contract.
3. Services, prices, payment and settlement:
- PROMESA Foundation is obliged to have the room reserved by the client and to provide the agreed services.
- Clients are obliged to pay Fundación PROMESA the applicable and / or agreed price for the lease of the room and any other services they have enjoyed. The foregoing shall apply to all PROMESA Foundation services and equipment to which the client provides access to third parties. Payment will be made at the time of customer's check-in
- The agreed prices include the VAT applicable to the legal rate. In case of VAT increase, PROMESA Foundation reserves the right to revise upwards the price stipulated by contract. The foregoing will be applicable to the imposition or increase of taxes and charges that are directly related to the stay.
- Fundación PROMESA may revise the prices if the client wishes to modify the number of reserved rooms, the services provided or the length of stay of the guests, provided that the hostel consents to it.
- Fundación PROMESA has the right to demand a deposit at the time of formalization of the contract or afterwards. The amount and terms of payment can be stipulated in writing in the contract. All group bookings (more than 15 people) will be required to pay a deposit that PROMESA Foundation will define at the time of booking based on the availability, amount and dates of the reservation. Failure to make the payment of the deposit will entail the cancellation of the same without the right to any compensation by the client.
- Group reservations (more than 15 people) must be paid before the arrival of the group. Failure to make the payment of the reservation will entail the cancellation of the reservation without the right to compensation by the client.
4. Cancellation policy or no show (no show) by the client:
4.1 Private travelers (less than 15 people):
- Unless otherwise agreed, the reservation can be canceled without charge by email communication 48 hours before arrival
- In case of no-show when the reservation has been confirmed or canceled within 48 hours prior to arrival, 100% of the price of the first night agreed by contract will be applied.
- In reservations through third parties (travel agencies ...) will be applicable the particular terms and conditions of cancellation and no show in published by them.
4.2 Groups (from 15 people):
- Booking request: form on the website or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating number of places, dates of stay, additional services, age ...
- Unless otherwise agreed, the deposit agreed as confirmation of the reservation is not refundable.
- One week before the arrival of the group, the full payment must be made, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
- Modifications: cancellations of places that do not significantly modify the group's capacity are accepted.
- The contracts formalized by the client with Fundación PROMESA must be resolved in writing, for which the consent, also written, of Fundación PROMESA is required. If this is not the case, the agreed price must be paid by contract, even if the client has not enjoyed the services.
- Those responsible for the groups must provide the hostel with a list with the full name of all guests before arrival, including complete contact information and passport.
5. Cancellation by the hostel:
- If any of the deposits agreed upon or required in accordance with these general conditions are not made, even after the appropriate grace period established by the PROMESA Foundation, the latter will be entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- The hostel is entitled to terminate the contract in an extraordinary manner for justifiable objective reasons (for example, failure to comply with the rules of coexistence) without this being attributable to its responsibility.
- The hostel must inform the clients immediately in writing of their intention to exercise their right of resolution.
- The suppositions of resolution do not enable the client to demand compensation for damages and losses.
- Fundación PROMESA reserves the right to transfer the client to another hostel in the same city, duly observing the same category of the reserved room, and inform the client of this. In this case, the client has the right to withdraw from the contract without any expense.
6. Room availability, transfer and reimbursement, and other provisions governing the stay in the hostel:
- The client has no right to be installed in a room or on a concrete bunk.
- In the case of reservations of groups of 15 people, the hostel will determine the configuration in which the guests will stay, unless it has been confirmed in writing that certain rooms will be provided.
- The reserved rooms will be made available to customers from 2:00 pm on the agreed arrival date. Before that time, you can use the consignment service to deposit your belongings.
- The deadline for arrival at the reserved rooms is 8:00 pm on the agreed date. In the event that the reservation has not been confirmed by means of a deposit, the hostel has the right to reassign the rooms after that time, without the client being entitled to demand compensation for this.
- On the date of departure, the rooms must be abandoned and made available to the hostel at 11 a.m.m. maximum.
- If the total number of guests exceeds the number stipulated by the person contract, additional persons will not be entitled to accommodation.
7. Accommodation / admission conditions:
- Individuals of legal age: presentation of ID card, resident card or passport.
- Individuals over 16 years old: presentation of ID card, resident card or passport. When not accompanied by a person of legal age as responsible, requires written authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
- Individuals under 16 years of age: always accompanied by a trained adult, who will be responsible for them.
- Children under 18 are not allowed to stay overnight in shared rooms. They can only do it in private rooms. This rule will not apply to those traveling in groups accompanied by an adult with parental or guardian authorization.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Breakfast is included in the price of the room, it is free.
- Groups have the possibility of special breakfast upon request.
- Half board or full board (minimum catering for 15 people) with menus adapted according to needs.
- Minimum pension application one week before arrival, according to schedule availability.
- The customer will be responsible for the damages suffered by the inventory caused by negligent or negligent actions. The entire group will be jointly and severally liable when the damages that have been caused by a part of it are not declared.
- The hostel will be responsible to the client for personal possessions in accordance with the legal provisions. The hostel is not responsible for the belongings that have been left unattended in the common areas and outside the lockers in the shared rooms or inside the lockers if they were not locked with a padlock. Lockers must be locked with a secure padlock. The hostel recommends that customers make use of these facilities. Claims for liability will prescribe if the client does not immediately inform the hostel in accordance with the Spanish Civil Code.
- The use of the equipment and facilities that are located in the recreation areas is at the client's own risk.
- In the cases in which a slogan is made available to the client in the hostel. The hostel will not be responsible in case of loss or damage of the continent or of the contents.
10. Final stipulations:
- Any modifications or supplements to the contract, and acceptance of these Conditions of stay in the hostel, must be made in writing. Modifications or unilateral supplements by the client will have no effect.
- The place of execution and payment is the location of the shelter.
- The present contract is governed by Spanish law.
- If any of the individual stipulations contained in these General Conditions is or becomes null and void, the validity of the remaining stipulations will not be affected thereby. This contract is also governed by the applicable legal provisions.