Scout Madrid Hostel is located in the district of Moratalaz, a quiet space in Madrid capital and well connected with the center both by public transport (metro and bus) and by car. Right behind the parish of Our Lady of Moratalaz.
c/ Entre Arroyos 19 bis
It is not a regulated parking area, so there is no problem parking the car and moving in public transport is comfortable and easy.
From the airport:
- Line 8
- I change on station Colombia, line 9
- Line 9, to go down on the station Vinateros, exit for C/ Arroyo Belincoso, 36
1º Bus Express airport up to Atocha (web: Express Airport).
2º EMT bus line 32 from Atocha up to station Entrearroyos (EMT line 32).
From Train stations:
Train station Chamartin
- Chamartin subway line 10.
- Change Plaza Castilla line 9.
- Subway line 9, station Vinateros, exit for c/ Arroyo Belincoso, 36.
- 1º Train cercanías Chamartín to Atocha.
- 2º EMT bus line 32, Atocha to stop Entrearroyos.
Station of train Atocha
Bus: bus line 32 from Atocha to stop Entrearroyos.
From Bus stations:
Avenida de América Bus Station:
- Avenida de América subway line 9, until stop vinateros, exit c/ Arroyo Belincoso, 36.
Bus station Méndez Alvaro:
- Mendez Alvaro metro line 6.
- Change in the station Sainz de Baranda, line 9.
- Metro line 9, station Vinateros, exit for c/ Arroyo Belincoso, 36.
Line 113, station Plaza Corregidor Alonso Aguilar (in the Plaza del Encuentro).
For more information:
24:00 - 06:00
Line N8 (Night bus) from Cibeles exit for Entrearroyos. EMT linea N8