The Hostel Scout Madrid is divided into two floors, surrounded by green areas and with essential services very close (shops, transport, etc). It counts with:
- Bedrooms with multiple capacity from 6 to 12 people.
- Bedroom and bathroom adapted for people with motor disabilities.
- Rest area with TV and computers connected to internet and printer.
- Conference and training center.
- Dining room with 74 seats (breakfast, lunch, dinner…)
- Luggage storage.
- Kitchen for hostesses equipped with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge and all necessary utensils.
- Patio of 200 m2 and terrace of 140 m2 exterior to two heights integrated in the complex and with perimeter closure, equipped for the rest.
- Laundry: washing machine and dryer.
- Bicycle parking area guarded at the hostel.
- Shop items and uniformity Scout, and outdoor activities material.
Environmental sustainability criteria have been followed in honor of our Scout values:
- Insulation has been taken care of with ecological and natural materials.
- Responsible energy consumption always using energy saving LED technology.
- The consumption of water with low consumption taps.Hot water and air conditioning supported with thermal energy.