The Scout Madrid Hostel is a building next to the Parish of Our Lady of Moratalaz recently refurbished in a modern and functional design. The building is divided into two floors, surrounded by greenery and close to essential services (trade, transport, etc.).
- Multiple bedrooms with capacity from 6-12 people.
- Bedroom and bathroom adapted for people with motor disabilities.
- Lounge area with TV and computers with internet and printer.
- Conference and training center: Multifunction hall. Whole of up to 140 seats. Equipped with audiovisual equipment, and rotufolios markerboards. With possibility of access and self-employment from the hostel.
- 4 Meeting and working with data connection and TV. Possibility to rent additional equipment projection, sound and computer in the multifunction room.
- 74 seater dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner ...) Luggage.
- Kitchen equipped with microwave, refrigerator and all necessary utensils catering.
- Patio 20 m2 and 140 m2 outdoor terrace two heights in integrated resort and perimeter fence, equipped for rest.
- Laundry: washer and dryer.
- Bicycle parking area guarded in the hostel.
- Scout Shop items and uniformity, and material outdoors.
You follow environmental sustainability criteria honoring our Scout values:
- Isolation has been careful ecological and natural materials.
- The responsible energy consumption always using energy-saving LED technology.
- Water consumption with saving faucets.
- Hot water and cooling systems supported by solar thermal energy.